[rear-users] USB archive path error

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Jul 20 23:15:01 CEST 2012

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012, Brian Wiborg wrote:

> On 07/19/12 at 11:49AM +0200, Gratien D'haese wrote:
>
>> I'll investigate this beginning of next week (still enjoying a few free
>> days).
>
> have you investigated into this issue any further? Is there a bug associated
> with it, yet? I can confirm both, the bug and the fix, on rear-1.13.0.

Please do open an issue for this, I will add it to the v1.14 milestone,
assign it to Gratien and we will make sure the next release contains the
fix.

It is too important.

PS v1.14 might slip if we wait for the automated testing so there is a
possibility we release a v1.14 first (so we get the large set of fixes to
our users) and then stabilize it further when we have the automated
testing framework in place as v1.14.1 and v1.14.2.

We will have to decided what to do.