[rear-users] btrfs subvol support

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Jul 9 12:04:04 CEST 2012

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012, Hubertus A. Haniel wrote:

> Any plans / time frames to support btrfs sub volumes in rear?

At this time there are no real plans that I know of of adding btrfs sub
volume support. If someone is willing to add this, we accept patches to
add this functionality.

For any functionality people are working on, please add an issue in the
issue-tracker so others with (similar) interests can join the discussion
and there's no overlap with other functionality/features.

If you really need this functionality, some of the project contributors
offer support and development services to add specific functionality and
validates that it keeps on working in future versions.