[rear-users] is there a problem with bonding network?

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Thu Jul 5 23:14:05 CEST 2012

Or, perhaps dhcpd was active instead? Can confirm or decline this?

Gratien

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:38:08 +0200, Schlomo Schapiro  wrote:

Hi,  what happens if you run the
/etc/scripts/system-setup.d/60-network-devices.sh script manually?  Try
adding debug to the ReaR KERNEL command line, it should set the rescue
system into debug mode and give you everything in verbose.  Regards,
Schlomo  PS: I am happy to see others also use meaningful network device
names...