[Rear-users] Github project created

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun Jan 29 22:21:15 CET 2012

Hi,

I've registered the Rear-project on Github at:

 	http://github.com/rear

We can use Github for almost everything Sourceforge.net is used, but it
does not offer mailinglist functionality.

If we would move the website to Github too (at some point) there are at
least 2 repositories we could create: source and rear-project.org or
rear.github.com.

If we would move to Github for version control, it would be best to import
the repository properly (matching contributors, keeping tags) and stop
using sourceforge at the same time.

Known issues, new features and other tasks are easier to manage and
structure on Github and from that moment we can start thinking about
milestones and release-management.

Kind regards,