[rear-users] Thanks a lot for this great software

Andreas Tarp andreas.tarp at ericsson.com
Fri Dec 7 16:19:02 CET 2012

Hi Gratien,

I personally would love to give it a try, but the project is closed and changes will not be done in near future on the solution. So no upgrade to rear-1.14X possible in near future. So we will stick with old release which is working perfect with mentioned manual grub installation.

So the intention of my mail was just to say thanks a lot for the tool itself as our project was sucessfully integrated even with old release.

But of course, in case I have the chance to give it a try again on these nodes in future, I will give feedback.

BR, Andrreas