[Rear-users] Time for a new release (1.12)?

Jeroen Hoekx jeroen.hoekx at hamok.be
Tue Sep 27 21:21:30 CEST 2011

Hello Gratien,

On 27 September 2011 20:13, Gratien D'haese <gratien.dhaese at it3.be> wrote:

> Any objections to fork a new release 1.12? Any missing items, extra tests
> required, etc...
> Let me know what you think or tell us what is blocking a new release.

I think our current svn version is better than the 1.11 release and I
have no objections to a release.

However, a documentation/website update effort would be helpful before
announcing the release. I already wrote something about the layout
mechanism. Having a similar short document about the output and backup
methods would be very helpful for a wider audience...

Greetings,

Jeroen