[Rear-users] openSuSE 12.1 / btrfs root on LVM

Hubertus A. Haniel hubba at unixcook.com
Mon Nov 28 11:37:05 CET 2011

Yes - I m doing my testing in a VMware session and I build the instance
with AutoYast so I have created a snapshot of the VMware session and
then rebuild it replacing btrfs with reiserfs so I have tested it with
exactly the same config but with reiser and that seems to work fine.
I have kept snapshots of both configs so I can switch between them for
testing purposes.

Unrelated to this but it may also be of interest that I have done
successful testing on Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.3 although a few extra
soft links to the RHEL/Fedora scripts are needed to make it work.
If it is of interest I can provide an RPM package which contain these
modifications.

Best regards
Hubba