[Rear-users] Project future

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Tue Nov 22 00:12:52 CET 2011

Hi,

I just met with Dag Wieers (one of the benfits of visiting Gent!) and we
talked about some ideas for ReaR:

   - Move ReaR to github
   - Rework the website
   - get a proper domain for the project, like rear-project.org (which is
   still available unlike rear.com, rear.org ...). That way the next
   migration won't change the project website domain any more...

Any feedback on these ideas? Any other suggestions for the new domain?
Don't worry about the cost, I'll fund it.

If there won't be any objections (with good arguments), then I would
consider these suggestions to be approved by the community.