[Rear-users] SF.net SVN: rear:[727] trunk/usr/share/rear/doc/Rear-release-notes.txt

Jeroen Hoekx jeroen.hoekx at hamok.be
Tue Nov 15 17:14:05 CET 2011

On 15 November 2011 16:50,  <gdha at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> The first draft of the Release Notes for 1.12.0. Please send your remarks ASAP as the release of 1.12.0 is coming (soon).
> Any blocking items? The only failing component is btrfs, but it is marked as experimental (so we're covered).

Good news. I ran my tests a while ago and fixed any issues I
encountered. I will run the current snapshot once more tomorrow to
verify any commits afterwards. Don't have SVN access today.

There are at least two new features not in the release notes, added recently:
- improved multipath functionality
- optional automatic autofs exclusion

I wouldn't talk too much about btrfs support, as we don't support the
cool enterprisey features yet (multiple devices...) as far as I can
tell.

Greetings,

Jeroen