[Rear-users] SF.net SVN: rear:[591] trunk/usr/share/rear/prep

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun Jun 19 14:17:55 CEST 2011

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011, Schlomo Schapiro wrote:

> On 08/06/11 17:17, dag- at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>>     prep/BACULA/OBDR
>> or  prep/OBDR/BACULA
>
> Why not use it? Just put it into prep/OBDR/BACULA/default and it should work.
> See SourceStage() for infos...

Jup, Jeroen told me about this. I didn't know OUTPUT/BACKUP was possible.
We are now doing that for the prep stage, but not for the verify stage.
(the reason for this is that during prep we do not want to rely on having
a tape in the drive for btape, while on recovery it's a requirement).

Also I always wondered why there's a default/ directory if the scripts could
go one directory lower in this case.