[Rear-users] SF.net SVN: rear:[671] trunk/usr/share/rear/layout/save/GNU/Linux/ 80_copy_fstab_file.sh

Jeroen Hoekx jeroen.hoekx at hamok.be
Fri Jul 8 15:48:50 CEST 2011

On 8 July 2011 15:23, Schlomo Schapiro <schlomo at schapiro.org> wrote:
> Am 08.07.2011 15:15, schrieb Jeroen Hoekx:
>> But I guess we can safely change that to use the real fstab file in
>> the finalize stage, no?
>
> That is indeed a good point :-)

Ok, I will 'fix' it...

> BTW, could we map old id to new id with the layout code? That would
> actually fix the problem.

Not at the moment. If we add the scsi id in the layout file, we might
be able to do that in the future. Are there people experiencing this
problem now, or what was the trigger to add the by-id warning?
(given that this is mostly used on multipath and the default for
multipath is "ignore")

Greetings,

Jeroen