[Rear-users] Fedora 16 (Alpha) testing with rear svn 704

Jeroen Hoekx jeroen.hoekx at hamok.be
Wed Aug 31 16:31:08 CEST 2011

Hello Gratien,

On 31 August 2011 16:13, Gratien D'haese <gratien.dhaese at it3.be> wrote:

> Busy with doing tests on Fedora 16 (Alpha) with rear svn version 704 and
> apparently parted (version 3.0) changed the print layout (again) in
> combination with GPT labeled disks. See the attached document of the recover
> exercise. Will need to dig into the layout code I'm afraid.

It does not look like a problem with the parted output parsing on
first sight. I'm happy about that.

I think it's in the flag handling. The bios_grub flag is new and
unknown to Rear... I got my whitelist from the help output you copied.
It should not create errors for unknown flags though. I'll look into
it.

Can you also post the disklayout.conf generated? I will need it to debug.

Thanks,

Jeroen