[Rear-users] Broken ISO_URL/OUTPUT_URL

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Wed Aug 31 15:50:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

did we not want to have OUTPUT_URL as the place where things should go?

We could use http:// vs. dav:// to distinguish between simple POST vs.
WebDAV.

I have to say that IMHO having OUTPUT_URL=http://... is not really
self-explanatory because it does not tell how the files should go there
(PUT,POST,Form Upload,...).

FYI, you could also use SMTP to centralise the result ISOs, RESULT_EMAIL
was designed for that.

Schlomo