[Rear-users] Recovery to a smaller disk

Marcella.Voigtlaender at o2.com Marcella.Voigtlaender at o2.com
Mon Aug 22 12:59:17 CEST 2011

Hi Schlomo,

I added the logfile of the recovery as requested. Btw the grub was not installed during recovery, I had to do that manually. In the logfile there is an error message regarding the grub installation. Unfortunately there was no message during recovery, so the first time I did not notice that the installation of grub failed.

Regards
Marcella