[Rear-users] SF.net SVN: rear:[699] trunk/usr/share/rear

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Sun Aug 14 21:24:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 13/08/11 12:45, gdha at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> +COPY_AS_IS_NBU=( /usr/openv/bin/vnetd /usr/openv/bin/vopied /usr/openv/lib /usr/openv/netbackup "/usr/openv/var/auth/*" )

did you test this? My guess is that it would be looking for a file named \*...
Maybe better let the shell expand this to whatever it finds there. You can put
one letter of the path into [] brackets to make it skip this silently if it is
not there (like we do with SSH stuff).

Or maybe we should test for the existance of these files in the rescue media and
fail if missing because NBU will not work without?

Thanks a lot,