[Rear-users] Clone rollout?

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Thu Aug 4 21:13:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

at work we use kickstart for this and put everything (really!) into RPM packages
to get fully automated mass deployment...

ReaR already supports this, take a look at this script:

http://rear.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rear/trunk/usr/share/rear/wrapup/default/50_post_recovery_script.sh?view=log

I know of people who used ReaR for mass cloning with this feature.