[Rear-users] openSuSE 11.4 with dm_crypt pre boot encryption

fuzzy_4711 fuzzy_4711 at gmx.de
Tue Aug 2 00:19:26 CEST 2011

-------- Original - Text --------

> Actually what you want is the default so simply remove the BACKUP= line from
> your configuration. The docs apparently where wrong, thanks for finding it.

You are definitive very welcome. I like your software. It helps a lot if
I can get a working and proofed solution running. This time I am working
with partimage for building images from the system. The drawback of all
those solutions is that you have to boot your system using a live cd and
take your images. ReaR is a much smarter solution as far as I can see
right now. In the end I seem to reach the same target without the
drawback mentioned.

This would make it the preferred solution for some more people I will
tell about it.

Have a good night.
-fuz