[Rear-users] IMPORTANT: Criteria for rear 1.11.0 / LinuxTag release

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Mon Apr 4 17:24:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 31.03.2011 23:51, schrieb Schlomo Schapiro:
> * Exchange output and backup stage.
>   I need the result to be part of the backup and I belive that many other things
> will become simpler
>   -> Schlomo would commit the change and test/fix what I can and we all would
> test and fix what else needs fixing

Done, so far looks good but will do more testing with NETFS and EXTERNAL.

Please, I need help to test the other backup methods, especially those
that also put some code in output/:

sschapiro at isdeblnnb081:~/src/rear/trunk/usr/share/rear$ tree -d output/
output/
|-- default
|-- DP
|   `-- default
|-- ISO
|   |-- Linux-i386
|   |-- Linux-ia64
|   `-- Linux-ppc64
|-- NETFS
|   `-- default
|-- OBDR
|   |-- default
|   |-- Linux-i386
|   |-- Linux-ia64
|   `-- Linux-ppc64
|-- PXE
|   `-- default
|-- TSM
|   `-- default
`-- USB
    `-- default

>   -> Dag/Jeroen can maybe remove the mkobdr workflow then (but this is not a top
> priority)

Could you please take a look at what you need to change?

Thanks a lot,