[Rear-users] rear dump - no x86_64 output but i386

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Fri Apr 1 18:56:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

could you  please post the output here? Probably it is OK, but better let us see.

This is part of a refactoring I did to get rid of all directory symlinks. ReaR
now "understands" that certain platforms are related and that certain distros
are related, e.g. CentOS is related to Fedora, Ubuntu to Debian and x86_64 to i386.

Look out for the *_MASTER_* in the variables...