[Rear-users] Antw: Rear + LVM

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Fri Dec 17 11:45:56 CET 2010

Hi,

thanks for your feedback. This is indeed the only workaround at the
moment but does not help users who need to recovery MPIO devices. One
example are blade servers without local storage. Here the system disk is
an MPIO device from the SAN.

Would be nice to support that szenario one day, I could probably code it
if given access to such an environment.