[Rear-users] BACULA support added to ReaR

Stephens, Bill {PBSG} Bill.Stephens at pepsico.com
Thu Dec 16 01:06:54 CET 2010

Thanks for the info.  It looks like we were both thinking alike.  This is my first foray into sourceforge so I didn't even see the patches section until you mentioned it.  What's the correct etiquette?  Should I wait until your patch is accepted and pull down that trunk, or apply your patch to the current trunk, and add my changes?

Thanks,

Bill