[Rear-users] Symlinks in OBDR patch

Jeroen Hoekx jeroen.hoekx at hamok.be
Tue Dec 7 16:33:08 CET 2010

Hello,

I noticed that you have included our OBDR patch in ReaR-trunk. It's
nice to see it appear over there. Since I can't add comments to the
patch in the tracker, I will use the mailing list for anything I
notice.

One thing that caught my attention was that our code uses a lot of
symlinks from OBDR to ISO in the output stage. The current trunk does
have them as normal files in my checkout. I think this was not
entirely clear from the patch itself, as the diff shows them as normal
files... (we discussed this issue on the mailing list before :-) Did
you use the normal files on purpose or was it just an oversight?

Greetings,

Jeroen