[Rear-users] Rear development questions

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Tue Aug 31 17:14:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 31.08.2010 16:43, schrieb Dag Wieers:
> PS 'We' here means the people that decide things.

Been there, know exactly what you mean.

Personally I would also look into using USB keys as boot media but I
will be happy to assist you in any way we can to adapt ReaR to your
purpose. Please understand that we do need to keep everybody else's
interest in mind as well and might suggest here and there something
which will be a little bit longer way for you but make your solution
compatible with the rest of the world (and thus make your patch easily
accepted and mainted with ReaR).

PS: Forthcoming you will get prebuilt SVN snapshots, I just have to
script it together. Please be patient, it is already done in my head.