[Rear-users] [Fwd: ReaR and SLES 11]

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Mon Oct 12 16:05:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

thank you for the time. [*] is indeed in all cases a bug where it is not
accompanied by at least 3 lines of comment explaining why one would NOT

Could you please open a bug on sourceforge (helps us to track it) and we
will make sure that it will be fixed?

PS: What is strange is that we never noticed it before...