[Rear-users] website

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Wed Nov 4 22:21:17 CET 2009

Hi,

I did some updates to our website:
http://rear.sourceforge.net/download.php
http://rear.sourceforge.net/demo.php
http://rear.sourceforge.net/support.php
http://rear.sourceforge.net/events.php

I tried to add some more information about how to submit bugs (and disabled
anonymous bug reports on sf.net :-) ), added information about the
stable<->development issue and how to use the OBS repositories for latest ReaR.

The web site is also checked into the SVN for some time now and can be accessed
at http://rear.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rear/web/

We are very thankful to you all for supporting the ReaR website with
- fixes (e.g. typos)
- improvements (e.g. documentation, HOWTOs etc.)
- documentation for 1.7
While you can of course send me changes "like that" I would be most happy to
accept patches to the web site source...

If you want to step up and be part of the website maintenance we will arrange
the neccessary technical setup for you to be able to participate.