[Rear-users] Configuring TSM as backup method

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Thu Jul 2 16:00:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

since nobody seems to be willing to sponsor the tedious task of writing
documentation it has not yet been written :-)

In the mean time you should look at the default.conf file (in
/usr/share/rear/conf) as it lists all possible configuration options
together with a short explanation. Please do not edit that file but put
your options into the local.conf or site.conf.

BTW, PIT = Point In Time :-)