[Rear-users] Configuring TSM as backup method

Heiko Andresen heiko.andresen at gmx.de
Thu Jul 2 14:05:11 CEST 2009

Hi,
I was wondering if there are some pieces of documentation in case I want to use TSM as backup method. The documentation on the website http://rear.sourceforge.net/documentation.php?node=$1$ReaRrEAr$vV9H4ctmV0M3MQXZ59iSa1 is almost empty.

The reason why I ask is because I have to set some options, e.g the location of the dsm.sys and dsm.opt files which aren't in the default location because we have different configurations for a number of TSM servers. "rear dump" only shows the following options

TSM_DSMC_RESTORE_OPTIONS, TSM_RESTORE_PIT_DATE, TSM_RESTORE_PIT_TIME and TSM_RESULT_FILE_PATH

Heiko
--
Heiko