[Rear-users] 2 Prpblems with ReaR

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Wed Sep 3 22:48:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

you need "ip" because the network code depends on it. IIRC on debian it is in
the iproute or iproute2 package.

You might miss another programm, please post the /tmp/rear.log file. rear -D
might be useful, too.

Finally, I don't recall anybody testing rear on debian on x86_64. Please try the
latest 1.7.6 and - if it works well - do rear validate.