[Rear-users] Problem with recovery on HP ProLiant BL460c Blade

Müller Werner w.mueller at fis-asp.de
Thu Nov 27 10:47:48 CET 2008

Hello Schlomo,

first off all thank you for your very fast reply.

The includes off the mii module is a leftover from my last testings where I tried to recover a SLES10 system into a VM. During 'mkbackup' I received a warning "Could not determine network driver for 'eth0'. Please make sure that it loads automatically or add it to MODULES_LOAD'. I figured out that pcnet32 used this mii-module so I added it to the configuration and the restore into a VM worked fine.

Yes we do have a backup software. For productive systems we use HP DataProtector. As I just do some testings I used netfs for backup.

So I will download the latest development build and try it again.

Thanks again.

Best regards

Werner Müller