[rear-devel] An issue when recover form rear archive, Seems like don't support the motherboard series.

xuwj xuwj at fortunet.com.cn
Fri Mar 13 04:38:18 CET 2015

Dear rear team:
        I got a problem when i recover my centos server form an archive made by rear,and then I check the main board got a screenshot as attachement. I used the same archive on my other Server made by Huawei,and it works pretty well,and the motherboard information was showing.
    So, I wandering if my server's motherboard does not support by your software,and I can't find the support motherboard list.
    Could you please read my email,and give me a solution or some advices,thank you very much.

Best Regards

David xu
2015-3-13