[rear-devel] It's over for us

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Tue Aug 13 10:46:12 CEST 2013

Thank you very much for the contributions you both made to the rear
project!
We do hope you continue to work with rear and submit patches if
possible or stay tuned on the mailing lists and/or add comments to open
issues (as you're both Subject Experts of Rear).

I wish you both lots of
success in your next assignments.
Gratien

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:38:07
+0000, Yoann Laissus  wrote:  Hello,  It's the end of our (Florent and me)
internship at Bull so you won't receive new pull requests from us anymore.
There is no problem if you want to contact us about our pull requests or
our previous commits though.  But, our manager (syldes on GitHub) will
probably continue to contribute to the Rear project.  We were happy to work
with you on the Rear project and we hope a good future for the project.
Best regards.  Florent (Florent38) and Yoann (Arakmar)

--
Gratien
D'haese